Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2011

LET'S TALK ABOUT ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN HERE IN ARCHITALK!

I have been engaging myself in architecture and interior designing, young as I am. It is, indeed, my passion. Since I was eleven years old, I've started designing buildings and interiors. Since early childhood, I have discovered my potential in the field of visual arts. I've been to painting and fashion designing but for me, I do best when it comes to architecture.

When I was thirteen, I began doing my designs on "paint" program.
The National Museum for Modern Arts

Cineplex Cinema

A Gasoline Station

The Royal Regency Hotel: Blue Palace

National Art Gallery

As seen in my works, I still have a long way to go, for me to improve my designs. 

In this blog, you will see what architecture is from the creative hands, sophisticated eyes, and imaginative mind of a young boy like me.




To God be all the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment